BrigitteGoesToParis

My time in paris

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I heart paris

This is just another post to say how beautiful it's been the past few weeks. I just got back from a walk in the gardens, and I must say, it's going to be very difficult to leave come June. I really wish I could just stay in Paris forever. Hopefully I'll be able to return sometime in the future, maybe while I'm working towards my PhD. I can't believe I have less than two months left...thinking about it makes me too sad, so I won't, haha.

Not much else to say, just j'adore Paris!

6 Comments:

  • At 4:42 AM, Blogger Mark said…

    I j'adore you!

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Josef Pfeiffer said…

    I just needed a comment on your blog that wasn't all lovey/gushy. Mark and Brigitte are the new Mates of State of blogging.

    You should post some pictures!

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Brigitte said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Brigitte said…

    it's good to know people other than mark read my blog...

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    I read it too. Mark sure likes you.

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger Brigitte said…

    yeah, i've had my suspicions for awhile...i think he's gonna ask me to the dance, but i'm not sure yet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home