BrigitteGoesToParis

My time in paris

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Joe & Bri in Paris

Brigitte is neglecting her blogging obligation so I (Joe) have decided to blog on her behalf. Mainly because I'm too lazy to log off of her account and on to mine. Paris has been fantastic so far. Brigitte is very hospitabol and I'm currently drinking wine, eating cheese and listening to french music. We've done an incredible amount of walking in the city to see and expereience everything and I wish I could spent a couple more weeks here to get everything in. But I'll be back in Minneapolis and at work Monday morning. I'll blog and post some more pictures when I get back. Au revoir.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Mark said…

    Hey baby, how you doin'? Lookin' good...oh God, you're not Brigitte!

     
  • At 7:26 AM, Blogger adam brown said…

    Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

     

Post a Comment

<< Home